Our country will present its own pavilion at EXPO 2020. The National Exposition is organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus and operated by the National Centre for Marketing of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus.
The pavilion of the Republic of Belarus is located in the “Opportunity” District and covers a total area of 1,200 square meters.
The theme of the Belarus Pavilion is “Forest of Future Technologies”. The concept is based on three “I’s” – “Innovations. Investments. Individual”. It is designed to fully unleash the investment and innovation potential of Belarus which is centered on people.
Participation of the Republic of Belarus at EXPO 2020 will contribute to solving a number of key strategic tasks:
- First of all, this is an image-building event aimed at positioning Belarus as a promising and reliable partner in the international arena.
- The world forum is a good opportunity to find new markets, strategic partners, and attract investment in high-tech and knowledge-intensive industries of the domestic economy.
- An international project is always an opportunity to study and use the experience of other participants to develop new technologies in our country.
- Participation in the World EXPO in Dubai will contribute to the development of scientific, economic and political dialogue with the UAE, Belarus' partner countries in the Middle East region and other concerned countries.
- Presentation of the economic potential of our country, the most significant innovative developments and technologies in various fields, their high quality, accessibility and environmental friendliness will demonstrate the competitiveness of domestic products, their compliance with the best international standards.
- Millions of visitors from all over the world will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the tourist potential of Belarus, assess its national identity, historical and cultural heritage, sports achievements, handicrafts, cuisine, traditions, etc.